Educate the Public on Waterborne Commerce
on the Delmarva Peninsula
- DWTC has been working with Wicomico County, Somerset County & Sussex County Department of Public Works on securing long-term dredge material placement sites.
- DWTC's Executive Director, Becky Robinson has been presenting our new Waterborne Commerce Awareness Presentation to organizations around the area. If you know of any other organization we can speak to please contact DWTC office.
- DWTC Executive Director - Becky Robinson presented our Waterborne Commerce Awareness presentation to Eastern Shore Delegation in Annapolis.
Tonnage Report survey for 2016 have been sent out to the membership.
- DWTC has become a member of the Wicomico MPO.
- DWTC hosted a Md DOT and Del DOT planning meeting. Plans to add "waterways" to the future plans of Dept of Transportation. Suggestions were made to develop a regional summit in the future to include ALL forms of transportation on the Delmarva Peninsula.